Sunday, January 6, 2008

Alonzo Peters MD videographer-photographer-historian

Alonzo Peters MD videographer-photographer-historian

I have been blessed a videographer since 1984. I believe this is when I bought my first clunker Panasonic tube camera. It had a portable unit with it that recorded to VHS. This was simply a love that I had for it.If I had listed to some very good advice and had the time the company created with the help of JoAnna Chevalier would have been worth about $7,000,000.

Everyone is doing now what we started. We were doing churches weddings and plays back then. I have some very old footage of Beyonce when she was about 4 years old.Actually the shots I have of my Dad and family are worth far more than $7,000,000. I would not take 7 trillion dollars for them.

I am reading a book called "How to write Unforgettable Characters" It deals with the particulates of "creating" unforgettable and loveable or whatever characters. One of the parts involves a quote of Jung as saying the past can be good or looked upon as good. It certainly has for me with the exception of several choices made of mates. I should have remained their friends in some cases, in others I should not have allowed myself to be adulterated by their hate of their past.

This video-photo-therapy involves seeing years of Sunday School teaching, singing in the church choir, teaching-tutoring math, performing in the community band in Columbia Mo. called Ghetto. It is something that proved to me that you are only a product of your environment.If I am being held liable for an action that I appeared to be doing, my guilt is only by association, yet I am blessed to have been associated with everyone that has come into contact with me.Enough of this rambling, let me give you some more info and documentation.

Let me in public thank God for leading me when I was unleadable and for restoring me to sanity. I thank Him for ordering my steps in His Word

Alonzo Peters MD

No comments: